RTOS Wurlitzer Organ
The RTOS Wurlitzer theatre pipe organ, Opus 1951, was removed from the RKO Palace Theatre by RTOS when the theatre closed in 1965. Below is a photo of the organ assembled on the theatre’s stage, prior to it being moved to temporary storage.
Below is the console specification as it existed when the organ was installed in December of 1928.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.